• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE OFFICIAL 2020 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to gift this Eagle Tree Seagull Wireless Dashboard Boat System. I think it's all here. I do not know if it works but it looks like it's not been installed in a boat. Shipped free in USA.

Hi Mike,
I'd like to have this if possible. Shipped to Canada if you can. (I'll pay the fees)

Thank you very much!
Mike

Anyone interested in this gadget? I got this from Bill McGraw many years ago and never tried to set it up (before remote needles became common). $10 shipping US only.

Here's some goodies for someone. A "High Point prop balancer, 2- NIP, Dremel #511e Scotchbright buffs, (great for props and hardware) and 3 pair of Sig type camlocks. I'll cover shipping in the States.

Merry Christmas!
Steve Ball

Attachments

• SAM_5687 (2).JPG
    SAM_5687 (2).JPG
    312.1 KB · Views: 206
I have a small assortment of ss fasteners , #4, #6 and #8 s used in our hobby. First reply gets it shipped to lower 48

Attachments

• 5C709386-F2AA-4CDF-B0BD-6CC18F76CE5C.jpeg
    5C709386-F2AA-4CDF-B0BD-6CC18F76CE5C.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 173

Latest posts

Back