• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE OFFICIAL 2019 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
And once again it's that time of year so here it is- the 2019 Christmas Giveaway!! The rules are the same as they've always been-

1- Post what you want to give away, someone else then posts that they want that gift.

2- ONLY ONE GIFT TO BE TAKEN PER PERSON, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

3- ONLY I/W members may participate. No participating on behalf of a non-member friend.

4- The gift giver specifies how shipping will be handled (who pays).

5- NO ASKING FOR A SPECIFIC GIFT that has not been offered. Example: don't post something like "I need a CMB 67 piston and sleeve, who has one?"

6- You may give as many gifts as you want. But you can only receive a gift ONE TIME.

7- Please behave like adults. We admins will not police this thing or settle arguments, but we will make additional rules if needed.

So now we can bring some good into each others lives and maybe just for a little while forget about how so much of the world has lost focus on what's really important- people!! Merry Christmas to all and let the fun begin.........

I have this Futaba receiver. 75mhz, dial in the channel you want.

Shipped free to the US. Just send me your address

Claimed by Bill Gibson

Merry Christmas!

]

Attachments

• receiver.jpg
    receiver.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 695
Last edited:
I'll take that. Ship to...

Ron Jefferson
3550 Gratiot Ave.