• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE OFFICIAL 2018 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my hard to keep in stock Locking On/Off Radio Box Switches with connector lock. 19.95 value. Yours free with US shipping....Merry Christmas from Rattlesnake RC at Allrc1.com

F75E2A5C-D370-4AB9-8041-4C3CE6B76770.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Newton Marine gift certificate valid for $75 worth of plans. I will email the unedited pic showing special code to whoever takes this. Merry Christmas!!

NMgiftcert2.jpg

Maybe somebody can use this stuff. Two cowls and a seat. Might not go out until after Christmas. Need to make a box. 

576D18E4-C292-436D-B607-15BD30999417.jpeg

I'm going to offer a box of Roadrunner sponsons of different sizes and one that looks like a 21 sg. Several have been repaired but there is a set of rears that are new. I'll pay the shipping in the states.

/monthly_2018_11/IMG_20181126_1123331_rewind.thumb.jpg.c2e56c86e3531cfaa0d92c59f128f76a.jpg
Hello mike
Received the sponsons
Thank You
Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim, great you can use it. Send me a pm with your address and I'll get it out ASAP. I'll see if I have any other spare items to stuff in the box. 

Ron

I know it's late, but if anyone wants a Miss Budweiser patch send me your address. I got from Bernie Little directly in 1985

Bud Patch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill I PM you but I sent my address to you on a PM that same day I went back and checked it it was there but you didn't receive it something is wrong with this message thing  sorry

I have disassembled K&B 7.5 outboard power head minus the crankshaft cone nut and a few screws up for grabs Included also is the carb. I'll pay postage/shipping.  Merry Christmas everybody. I will even throw in a new in the pack 7.5 outboard flex shaft. 

View attachment 97668

View attachment 97680
Is this still available if so I would  I would like it thank you and Merry Christmas 

Back