Quantcast

The forum is having a software update today.

Help Support intlwaters.com:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
March 10th. 2020

The forum will have updated software at some point today. There may be a short time of the forum not being available. It should not last very long.

When it returns, your log in should work, posting and replying will work. There will be more smileys available. Your name will be in the upper right hand corner in place of the little man icon.

After the change over, please post any questions or issues you find on this thread.

GraysonTaylor

Supporting Member
The mark forum read is missing. It asks if I want to mark all forums as read. I liked to skip topics dominated by salesman, not all forums.

Thanks for doing the job that you do! Nothing but complaints from users like me. Ex programmer that knows something about complaints ...

Last edited:

Terry Keeley

Supporting Member
Thanks for the upgrade.

Any idea how to delete media? I'd like to clean up my photos.

Last edited:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The mark forum read is missing. It asks if I want to mark all forums as read. I liked to skip topics dominated by salesman, not all forums.

Thanks for doing the job that you do! Nothing but complaints from users like me. Ex programmer that knows something about complaints ...
Look at top right of index of threads in a forum to get that Mark Read for that forum.

1583899096574.png

Then there is Mark Forums read under the Members on the top bar. That is for the complete set of forums.

1583899153759.png

RobertDoak

Supporting Member
Hello Angie..
I noticed one small issue....in the conversations area...the "time" header is over top the text blocking some of the message..its in the proper location in any other area of the web site.
Otherwise.....I like the look..

BobHorowitz

Angie,
I can't seem to log on using my usual short cut, nor by using International Waters. I have to click on one of the individual forums. Any ideas?
Bob

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Angie,
I can't seem to log on using my usual short cut, nor by using International Waters. I have to click on one of the individual forums. Any ideas?
Bob
Are you on Chrome? If so clear the cookies for this forum and see if that does not fix it.
Or type in the address for the forum, and delete the usual shortcut and save the new one in it's place.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hello Angie..
I noticed one small issue....in the conversations area...the "time" header is over top the text blocking some of the message..its in the proper location in any other area of the web site.
Otherwise.....I like the look..
Take a look now and let me know as there has been some work done on that feature since your post.

RobertDoak

Supporting Member
Perfection.....your awesome....
Thank you very much...

BobHorowitz

Seems to be working fine now, although i'm on a different computer now. I'll try later on the other computer.
Thanks,
Bob

Latest posts