texas cut.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John-I am Norris Sparks, I still have a box X sareies taxas cut prop you did for me back in the

late 70s-80s. I use than on all Hydro back then, they worked greaton then.

The last time I saw you was at the 87 Nats.

How is Ron doing? His fuel was great.

Norris

John-I am Norris Sparks, I still have a box X sareies taxas cut prop you did for me back in the

late 70s-80s. I use than on all Hydro back then, they worked greaton then.

The last time I saw you was at the 87 Nats.

How is Ron doing? His fuel was great.

Norris
Hi Norris,

Great to hear from you, Marty (I saw him in FL) said he talks to you now and then and that you still have some Logghe ProPower fuel. Ron has parkinsons and can't speak anymore and also has a number of other health issues. His son Dan was killed last September when he crashed his R44 helicopter. The extra stress of that has really caused him to decline. If you see any of the Indy gang please tell them I said hi! I've been playing with nitro helis and giant scale gasser planes for about 15yrs and plan to start running boats again. I'll start with a 40 and then do another twin. Hey - aren't these new motors something! Of course for the price they're getting for them they should be - I just got some of the new direct drive (rear exhaust) Novarossi 46s.

Thanks, John

I know this is an older thread but name's caught my attention!, Like Loggeh fuel, I used to run with a group of guys in the early 80's at thread lake on tuesdays in Flint , a guy gave me a texas cut prop for my Dumas comp. 21 with K&B and we where making an order of 50% loggeh fuel too!! Them guys where a great big help to me and I learned a lot from them, as I was just a 20 something kid punk..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Corey,

We had a pretty good sized group of model boaters in the region between Detroit and Flint. Ron Logghe and I didn't travel to Flint on Tuesdays very often, we usually would head to the pond behind the Sea Ray plant in Oxford. So the guys that helped you out were probably some of the regulars from the Flint area, all good guys!!

John

Latest posts

Back