test

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./!@#$%^&*()_+QWERTYUIOP{}|ASDFGHJKL:"ZXCVBNM<>?

Thy all work on my end.

Thisisnotatestthisisnotatestthisisnotatestthisisnotatestthisisnotatestthisisnotatestthisisnotatestthisisnotatesthelpmehelpmehelpmehelpme

dick, first don't use internet exploder.

forum is working fine. problem is on your end.

Tom,

Make sure the above is known during the donation drive. I'm confident a few of your 'customers' (including loyal Members), use Microsoft Software.

Thanks,

David Jensen

Sounds like a PICNIC error to me -

(Problem In Chair-Not In Computor) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom,

Make sure the above is known during the donation drive. I'm confident a few of your 'customers' (including loyal Members), use Microsoft Software.

Thanks,

David Jensen
not using internet explorer has nothing to do with intlwaters. it is just good advice for security of your computer and user friendliness. people that make viruses like to make them work with internet explorer! using another browser will make you safer and usually faster.

Tom, changed from IE, still able to logon but still not able to use the following, nothing under new content, items I started, items I participated in or new items since my last visit. Not sure what to try next, maybe a little more nitro on my key board for that extra speed!!!!!Thanks dick

I haven't a clue. All I can say is the forum is working. it is some computer issue your having.

Back