Test props for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob English

Vendor
I do this every so often on another site and it goes over well. For me doing so many ABC props, once in a while I get one that has a pin hole or some kind of a flaw in it. When I get one I just toss it in a box and go grab another one off the pegboard and do it. The props have marks that will not make any difference in the way it will run. I just can't sell them at full price with a mark in the blade. But for guys that just want to get some props cheap for testing with, and can finish their props, here you go. I put the sizes on them and circled the marks so you can see them. Some are so small they are hard to see. I sell them for half the price as a raw prop. Good deal for some test props. So this six props is $80.00 and the flat rate small shipping box is $9.50. This is a USA shipping only sale. Pay Pal only for payment.

Attachments

• P2020565.JPG
    P2020565.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 107
  • P2020566.JPG
    P2020566.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 102
I sent them to Alex today. So the deal was done. But this something I do every so often. In the past it was just always on Jim's boat dock so a lot of guys here never saw me do this. Since I started advertising on International Waters you will see me do more things like this.

Back