Tanks 2 U

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul,
I know that I have made a tank for this boat but I cannot find a pattern.
If you could give me the sizes you need I will make it for you.
Thanks
Walt Barney

Hi Walt , Tim from Alaska. Do you have time to build me a spare tank for my 67 Road Runner from Ralph, would need it shipped before the 10th . Thanks Tim

Last edited:
Hi Walt , Tim from Alaska. Do you have time to build me a spare tank for my 67 Road Runner from Ralph, would need it shipped before the 10th . Thanks Tim

O K I will make your tanks,
Thanks
Walt Barney
Roger I found with your help where you have paid my accouant and I both missed this one
Thanks
Walt Barney

Jeff,
I can build you this fuel tank , I am backed up a little while how soon do you need this fuel tank? Do you want the pressure from pipe on the Left and the fuel pickup out the right side could not read the writing on the
drawing on the tubes.
Thanks
Walt Barney

Walt I bought the smaller tank for the JAE 21 rigger from you in Atlanta a few years ago. You said you have a larger version that is a snug fit but has more capacity. I would like to buy one of your larger versions. Please let me know total cost with shipping and payment preference. Please send to: Mike Dornbusch 4004 West 58th Street Fairway KS 66205. Thank you. Any questions please let me know.

Walt I bought the smaller tank for the JAE 21 rigger from you in Atlanta a few years ago. You said you have a larger version that is a snug fit but has more capacity. I would like to buy one of your larger versions. Please let me know total cost with shipping and payment preference. Please send to: Mike Dornbusch 4004 West 58th Street Fairway KS 66205. Thank you. Any questions please let me know.

Back