Tanks 2 U

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know custom tanks are available through the forum here. My Dad recently might have needed this in his small Sprint Cat but he managed to find a solution.

Walt,

Hope you are safe and healthy in Florida.

I emailed you a drawing of a tank for a new sport 40.

Please let me know when you receive it and what your cost and timing is.

Thanks,

Bert Dygert

Walt,

Hope you are safe and healthy in Florida.

I emailed you a drawing of a tank for a new sport 40.

Please let me know when you receive it and what your cost and timing is.

Thanks,

Bert Dygert
Bert,
Received drawing will get a Quote back to you tomorrow when I know shipping cost,by the way great drawing.
I can get this tank completed in about 7 to 10 days if you need this sooner let me know
Thanks
Walt Barney
Tanks 2 U

Mike Larson your tank will be mailed tomorrow and Steven Kinney your tank will be mailed Thursday.

thank's guys
Walt Barney

Walt, do you have a template to make a Mike Hallam sport 40 tank? This hull was built in 2019.Only concerns are the width so fits in hull. the length front to back i was concerned about clearance for carb to back of tank. Can you make me a tank for this hull? Do yo want me to mail you a template? JOE

Joe and Walt,

Verify your center tub widths. There were some changes made in width depending on what year the hull was built.

Walt, do you have a template to make a Mike Hallam sport 40 tank? This hull was built in 2019.Only concerns are the width so fits in hull. the length front to back i was concerned about clearance for carb to back of tank. Can you make me a tank for this hull? Do yo want me to mail you a template? JOE
Joe
I think that it would be better to have a template as there are different sizes in width on this boat and I do no know when the changes were made so a template would help alot. Do you need my address??
Thanks
Walt Barney
Tanks 2 U

Joe
I think that it would be better to have a template as there are different sizes in width on this boat and I do no know when the changes were made so a template would help alot. Do you need my address??
Thanks
Walt Barney
Tanks 2 U
I have no problem making/mailing a template, yes, i need your address THANKS!

Latest posts

Back