Tanks 2 U

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Walt, bought a bunch of tanks 2 u when steve ball was making them.. can you quote me a header tank for a 80 mongoose...

thanks,

or should i say "tanks"

Joe
Joe,
I do not have the size for the 80 Mongoose fuel tank, I will need the sizes from you this is what I will need
Length
Front width
Rear width
front height
Rear height.
T
okay, thanks Walt. I'll get back with more detailed dimensions, then place an order (1 week).

Is there anything specifically different that you do for a gasoline tank?

Dave
Yes I do make the gas fuel tanks different on the inside of the main fuel tank
Thanks
Walt Barney
Tanks 2 U

Is it vented outside... like a plastic tank or some kind of bladder inside. How are racers keeping the water out of the tanks?
Sorry for all the ????
Tim

Is it vented outside... like a plastic tank or some kind of bladder inside. How are racers keeping the water out of the tank
Sorry for all the ????
Tim
Tim
To keep water out of the tank you take apiece of fuel line about 12 to 18 inches and coil it around the top of the tank
and when you dunk it the pressures equal and the water does not go in the tank, when boat is back on shore most
guys to get the water out of the vent side fill the tank or just pressure the pick up side to blow the water out.
Is it vented outside... like a plastic tank or some kind of bladder inside. How are racers keeping the water out of the tanks?
Sorry for all the ????
Tim

Tim
To keep water out of the tank you take apiece of fuel line about 12 to 18 inches and coil it around the top of the tank
and when you dunk it the pressures equal and the water does not go in the tank, when boat is back on shore most
guys to get the water out of the vent side fill the tank or just pressure the pick up side to blow the water out.
Thanks for the info

Tim
yes, appreciate the info Walt. So this 12 to 18 inch fuel line would be connected to the vent line to where? Would be nice to see a diagram

yes, appreciate the info Walt. So this 12 to 18 inch fuel line would be connected to the vent line to where? Would be nice to see a diagram
No picture needed the fuel line just attaches to the vent tube and then sits on top of the tank in a coil, if no room on top it can go most any place as long as the end of the fuel line coming out of the vent is higher than the tank.
Walt Barney

there are two outstanding Certs. for fuel tanks either Gas or Nitro, that have expiration dates that will expire the end of this year. Please contact me about a tank and if you cannot use a tank at this time give it to a buddy.
thanks
Walt Barney
Tanks 2 U

Back