Tanks 2 U

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike
I need to know the actual length and width of the opening where the tank will go.
Walt Barney

Hello Walt,

great seeing you at the NAMBA Nationals in Huntsville. Thank you very much for your donation raffle that I was lucky enough to win. The certificate was nicely designed. I will contact you by e-mail with dimensions on the tank and I would like to purchase a second one of same dimensions and get shipping costs and payment options.

Thank you very much,
Al Waters

Hello Walt,

great seeing you at the NAMBA Nationals in Huntsville. Thank you very much for your donation raffle that I was lucky enough to win. The certificate was nicely designed. I will contact you by e-mail with dimensions on the tank and I would like to purchase a second one of same dimensions and get shipping costs and payment options.

Thank you very much,
Al Waters
The tank I have been using is the 14oz Sullivan slant hard tank #442. Below is what they show for dimensions.
2 1/16 H 2 5/8 W 5 3/4 L

Height then width and then length. If your tanks are a perfect rectangle on all 6 sides, then going a tiny bit under the dimensions would be best so that it fits under the cowl properly. I use pickup from the tank to the Carb on the left side. This is going in an Insane Synergy Sport Hydro.

I have two Sport Hydros so I would like to add a second tank to the order.

Please let me know what you would like for me to do with the certificate for the one tank, and how much I will owe you for the second tank, shipping, etc. and how to pay you.

Thank you very much,
Al Waters

Back