Tank size cmb 67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill.. a VERY HOT setup can burn up to 2.5 oz per lap. I would say you have 8ish laps at WFO.. hot setup..

If you chill with the boat in the mill.. and bring it in after.. you will be fine.

Grim

What percent nitro?
Stock engine or mod?
Head clearance?
Prop?
All will factor into fuel consumption
40% 18oz is fine.
60% it would be close but should do it with a mild set up.

Thanks guys. I normally start eng with 45 sec. Left on the clock. Gives me 1 or two laps before start. A 16oz tank leaves me with VERY little fuel at finish. Not enough for any penalty lap. Or early launch. I wouldnt say it's a hot setup. But Mark sent me an ABC to try this year. I'm sure it will require a bit more fule. Running .013 and 50%

My Crapshooter 80 tank is 16.6oz and I start it up soon as they put me on the clock. I have fuel left over when I bring it in.

Bill.. a VERY HOT setup can burn up to 2.5 oz per lap. I would say you have 8ish laps at WFO.. hot setup..

If you chill with the boat in the mill.. and bring it in after.. you will be fine.

Grim
Hope things are good for you and yours. Didn't see a radio forum. So I'll ask. What's your honest opinion on the
R304SB ?( hope I picked a good one. I've got 7 )

its good.. its good.. I WOULD HOWEVER install 400mm antennas on them. its easy to do and Walt Barney sells the snot out of them.. if you do that you will be good to go... DO NOT fold over the end of the antenna in the tube however.. you got this buddy!.. All is well!

Grim

Back