• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sullivan Dynatron Starter, with Makita 18Volt lithium adapter.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Selling my Sullivan Dynatron starter.

Disclaimer time: Please READ.

Feel free to post and ask question IN THIS THREAD. Please do not send me Pm's or Emails concerning this item. Its not fair to anyone else who is interested if we have back channel communications going on. The first person to say 'I'll take it', or some derivative there of, will get the item. If you say 'I'll take it' or some derivative there of, I expect payment for the item via paypal or cash. The prices include shipping in the continental US. I will ship anywhere in the world, for whatever that cost may be in addition to the price posted. I will ship the item out on Monday, or shortly after it sells, whichever comes first.

The only trades I am interested in are FE stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sullivan Dynatron 12/24 volt starter with Finer Edge MFG Makita 18v Lithium conversion. This is pretty much the hot ticket right now for most folks, and is nothing new. I have only used this starter for .45 outboards, and smaller. It is currently wired for outboards (reverse), but can easily be swapped for inboards. This is for just the starter and adapter. There is NO BATTERY or charger included. They can be purchased separately at may places, both locally and online. This still uses the stock switch that is under the rubber 'boot' running lengthwise of the starter motor. These can be used with the Speed Master style handles.

The new starter is roughly $100.00

http://www3.towerhob...?&I=LXFT88&P=ML

The new adapter is roughly $45.00

http://www.afineredgemfg.com/

My Price for both, in a used state, is $75.00 - shipped to CONUS. Price drop from previous thread.

IMG_20121102_202353.jpg

IMG_20121102_202401.jpg

IMG_20121102_202414.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

Latest posts

Back