StumpFAB's new twin Q tunnel build.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't R/C tunnel boat racing a wonderful sickness...LOL  :D

You will have to make sure that you have a nice clear lane before you hit the trigger because the point A to point B factor is going to be NUTS!

I'm ready to see it too. 

-Carl

Thanks for the pictures James. Since these pictures of the 450 have been posted I have gotten quite a few calls for this kit. I hate to tell people this but this is a prototype kit at this time. Once we run these six boats and make a call on them we will give the laser the go ahead and put them in stock and give the details to boaters on the Manufactures Section.  It should not be long now because things are moving along. Great job guys!

-Carl

Got the Tunnel about 95% together after getting back from the painter. Looks AWESOME! Pics don’t do it justice. 

Still have a few small things to do, but it’s basically ready for the February opening season race in SOWEGA. Open Tunnel, here we come. 

7811EDDA-CEA7-492C-99A0-8746FE6DD453.jpeg

94B4D9C3-7F5B-41BE-BD64-CBBF754A3D5A.jpeg

2B5D59F0-F8F9-445C-AFFB-5FEBF6475BE6.jpeg

2E4DC6DE-96C2-4DE2-A2A8-5DCE7FEF6B39.jpeg

965D0553-2EBA-4D3F-B3B1-80C9DA0920E3.jpeg

A618E213-DC05-4F05-8D61-45303FD0E4FD.jpeg

EA969CD9-8175-496E-AB4D-60908E98A4A6.jpeg

A43F74E5-E7AA-4594-80CC-CDAE6A640F4D.jpeg

Good Lord, that thing is awesome looking. Well done Carl on the design, and  Mr. Clegg I just blink my eyes in disbelief at your handiwork as well. Hats off to you...amazing....

I really wish I had a word better than "awesome" or "amazing", but that's all that I can muster at the moment! Wow! Thanks for the pics!

-Joey

Awesome boat. Acceleration is going to be insane. What battery are you going to use?

Mark 

Good Lord, that thing is awesome looking. Well done Carl on the design, and  Mr. Clegg I just blink my eyes in disbelief at your handiwork as well. Hats off to you...amazing....

I really wish I had a word better than "awesome" or "amazing", but that's all that I can muster at the moment! Wow! Thanks for the pics!

-Joey
Thanks Joey. It is an experiment on my part. That cowling plug and mold was a lot easier to build than the 470 was. :blink:   James has taken the project by the horns and spared no expense in rigging it with some well thought out stuff.  I am working on a tweaked version of the LSG Version 450 for Bobby and his is the 6th and final prototype boat. Then its time to wet them down and see if one of them has the right stuff.

Back