Stock Select Vendors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I read through this thread and I wanted to share my very new to the Hobby input.
I was told to buy a 260PUM Zenoah for my SLR Zipp-Kit Hydroplane and I found mine at Gizmomotors (2)
I do not know anything about Zenoah or 2 stroke engines to start with, I received both in Zenoah Boxes as well as Manual, exhaust and carb attaching parts, T wrench and spark plug in sealed Plastic pack. It looked factory to me...

ZEN-260 Engine​
Zenoah G260PUM watercooled marine engine
Select a Carb Stock 257​
Shipped​
$211.00​

Fired right up after I set the 257 Carb needles correctly.... After running it I couldn't be more pleased.
On a side note, Do homework and read everything
I was told once I adjust the exhaust I should focus on the Consistent Driving, and prop.
Oh yea, also it came with the regular pull starter,,,
and it is recommended to buy The easy pull starter so I don't wear out my arm....
My impression Gizmo is great, I did have one issue with a second order but Gizmo fixed it ASAP.
exactly chuck, the guys at your club can help you with pipe length and props, get with a great pit guy and he will tune your driving to where it should be, in dist 11 our president set up a really good mentoring program, its easy to get fustrated with a new boat and a new driver, we dont want you to walk away saying this was a mistake. any questions we are happy to help. good luck

Just like IROC.....they swear they build those cars as close together as possible...

But practice and learning to drive is king!!

Then, every once in a while someone comes up with a new strategy.....

Lmao they were 1991 5.7 l z28s not irocs though but the same cause Chevy lost the iroc tag that year to dodge I believe 😂😂😂😂

Back