SS CUSTOM FUEL TANKS world record tanks Martin truex 135.3 MPH

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have the dimensions for the new JAE 21GT rigger to make a tank for it? I need a good tank for mine. Also what is turn around time on these tanks?

I have 3 tanks for sale that I made wrong and I need to sell them Al three are for a roadrunner the 1st set is for a twin the measurements

5 3/4 long 2 1/2 X 2 1/8 X 3 1/4 wide they are a 1/16 of a inch to wide

I will take a 100.00 for both I have a 2nd tank it is 5 3/4 long 2 1/2 X 2 1/8 X 3 1/16 wide this tank did not fit because of the person measurements iam not sure what roadrunner it was I will take 50.00 for it thanks for your time peace out

20161101_184132.jpg

20161101_184216.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill be testing my new tank tomorrow i got from John for my JAE 21GT. So far im very pleased. Fitment was exactly to the specs i gave him so fits great! Looks very well built and customer service has also been great!!

Just wanted to update and say that the tank worked great today while testing. Thanks again John!

Thanks for all the business I have gotten the last few months

Happy thanksgiving and everyone say a prayer for the families of Harry & rick in these hard times may god be with you all PEACE OUT

For anybody who look at this post and saw what the price was 100.00 for a tank the last couple of days the price was wrong I meant it to be 75.00 plus Shipping sorry about that happy holidays PEACE

Every one have a good racing season thanks for all the business over the winter and and a big shout out to chuck berry he was awesome

Back