• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Sprint Cat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still want to own the 21 version of this one day if I can get one cheap. I haven't had a cat yet. Nice boat.

Only type of hull I don't own is cat...
This one could work out well, but I really want to build it with a .90 instead of a .67

Although,,, the thought of going out and giving .67 riggers a hard time is kind of appealing to me.... 😀

Tom, just for the heck of it, could you check shipping to 75028 please... I'm afraid shipping might be kinda expensive..
Definatly Pirate ship will hands down be a doable price
I had to ship a plane to someone big box the price everywhere was $87 checked Pirate ship and the cost was $36 no lie
A big shout out to Kevin Sheren for the info

Only type of hull I don't own is cat...
This one could work out well, but I really want to build it with a .90 instead of a .67

Although,,, the thought of going out and giving .67 riggers a hard time is kind of appealing to me.... 😀
The 42" is a much better option for the 15cc.
The 36" runs ballistically with an 80 in it.

Latest posts

Back