Sport hydros at the top of home page.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Works of art from our Canadian friends. Glass and expensive sport 60 boats

Very nice looking boats !!

Almost makes me want to get into a "sport"
type hydro.. Only style of boat I have never messed with.
And being as these are .60 size, they have grabbed my interest!!

Sport 60 used to be very popular in Southern IN. Now there isn’t any. With how popular Nitro Sport boats are in D14, D2, and D4 I’m surprised it isn’t popular anymore.

Sam,
Per the IMPBA rule book, sport hull configuration drawing, it says "transom cut outs not allowed"
But section III A14 It reads, "from a top view the transom must be a constant uninterrupted plane"
So, the way I interpret the verbage, if you put a filler occross the top of the center section, tying into those pods,
It would "APPEAR" to be an uninterrupted plane.

Will have a look @ NAMBA next

Might help. The ML boats are 38”. Didn’t effect a whole lot when I ran mine.I Plan on getting another one.

Hi guy's. The boat on my picture are Sport 60; but I make too the sport 40 PBH hull. My sport 40 hull are not legal for IMPBA but, It can be modifie to be legal. He have a recess transom and the air dam are more than 1/8. It's to bad because it's a exact replica of real 5L hydroplane and this two thing don't give any advantage on other hull. In my opinion, now in this class, some boat look like a piece of 2x6 with 2 sponson; but they are legal. I know the rules are the rules.

Latest posts

Back