Sport 40 props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike,

A Favorite up here in District # 2 is a 2015-17*-45%, or if you have
a lighter friction loose on the water set up the CMB Goldhead EVO-45 will pull a 2115-17*-45% in the Spring and Fall weather.

Sharing Our Secrets With Ya,

Mark Sholund

My silly boat has a BAG 447/3... LOL.. I have never taken the boat out for a "test session" I have only ever raced it.. I need to do some prop testing after what.. now 10 years old.. (fantastic boat Lil, Philly!)

Grim

My silly boat has a BAG 447/3... LOL.. I have never taken the boat out for a "test session" I have only ever raced it.. I need to do some prop testing after what.. now 10 years old.. (fantastic boat Lil, Philly!)

Grim
That's what's on my PT sporty also.
Can't convince the boys here in FL that that's all that's really needed.
But I do want to check some of these new props out.

19 years ago... (ok to laugh) I ran an Octura X450/3... Tried X450/2 but just didn't like it. Someone elsewhere mentioned a two blade didn't hang to the buoys as well. But , this was before all the new ABC props. After 19 years, a new boat, new radio and, new props... Got a LOT of testing to do!!!
Ken

Yes,
I'll do one up for you Bill.
But only if you getting ready to register for the Nitro Champs!
We need support in that class!!!
20 OB needs help also.
I will absolutely run my Sport 40 ol buddy and I will enter my 20 stock tunnel too! Do you want me to send you a M.O. for the prop or can i settle up with you at the race? Just LMK, and THANKS MAN!

Latest posts

Back