Sport 40 namba nat winner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here is the 3rd place boat, my mistake, Mike P first with a whiplash carbon boat, Kell G second with a last minute all night thrash put together quickly Mutt and and 3rd the PT boat belonging to Mike C. I'm new to the area, but the Mike C boat had some good races with Kelly.

IMG_7707.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes nice win for Mike congrats,, what were the heat races like? I see 5 boats in the class so all ran together no ties that way. Saw a picture of someones Mutt running well so it was no easy feat I bet. GO Phil Thomas Hydros. :D

That is not a picture of Mike's boat, that is Chuck's boat. Mike has a carbon fiber boat that he built that is patterned off of a Whiplash that I nick named the "Mike-lash".

Congratulations Mike.

"Mike-Lash" eh? :D Bet you could sell a few of those!!!!!!!!!

Phil, I was a no-show so think it was 4 boats. If I know Chuck Connolly and friends they may have some of the racing vid's on U-Tube.

Thanks for the info guys have they ran scale yet? Kelly you can ride in Mike Hughes suitcase to Hobart,plenty of sport 40 boats there

Here is a picture of mike p getting his ceremonial bath for his first national title in sport 40 he got about 3 gallons of water dumped on his head and he took it like a man and congratulations again on your first win

2013-07-13 11.44.13.jpg

Back