• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sport 40 for sale ready to run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottmeyers

Supporting Member
PRICE REDUCED

We don't run 40's in our club so this beautiful boat has been dry since I got it a couple years ago. A few months back I went through it thinking I'd run it but it hasn't happened. I reworked the radio box patching some leaks, improving the servo mounting, and converted the steering to a side mounted waterproof servo. Tanks, hoses, switch, and flex shaft are all new. I opened up the 45RS and was pleased to see that it's in excellent condition throughout. Here's a YouTube link from when I started it for the first time at my shop;

I'd like to get $700 plus shipping for it but will entertain offers. The stand is not included, but we can talk about it if you want it. It would make the box considerably larger so plan for more shipping that way.

Please calculate the approximate shipping cost yourself... It's coming from Washington State zip code 99353, will probably weight 20+lb in decent packaging, and the box will be 20 x 10 x 40in.

Thanks for looking!

Scott

20180511_105918.jpg

20180511_110022.jpg

20180511_105940.jpg

20180511_105809.jpg

20180511_105828.jpg

20180511_105932.jpg

20180511_110046.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott, i don't know what part of the state your in but we run SP40 in the Puget Sound area. In fact we have a race tomorrow in Tacoma.

Jim

Jim, I'm in the SE corner of the state but I do go over to the Dark Side once in a while, usually for a race with RCU.

Does your group have a website or Facebook page?

Yes Scott. Bring it to a district race. Im going tomorrow. Its going to be a blast. We should get Dave to bring the riggers and you bring that beautiful sport 40 and go out and have some fun. Check the dist 8 calendar. Memorial Day weekend is a race in Duvall we hear good things about.

Hey Robert,

I have a matching local offer but it requires I wait until Saturday when we can meet. He's a good friend and so I've given him that grace period. But I've also told him that he can back out at any time before then for whatever reason and there'll be no hard feeling on my end. So... if that deal doesn't fly I'll get back to you and if you're still interested we'll talk, ok?

Back