SpeedWeek 2022

Help Support intlwaters.com:

BrianNeumann

I want to attend this event if I can work it out somehow? I hope I can, would be great to see you again Glenn! I’m going to try and figure out a way to make it if possible. Appreciate you putting it on and have been told it’s awesome!
Brian Neumann

Andy Greene

Doug,
If you go this/next year, I think we my RV UP to see you & this spectacle
I have said for a few years now, I'd like to visit & this just may be the reason to.
I am surprised you have never been- Blue Lake is awesome - Great people and fast laps .
The first year I went, I made it in 3hrs from Tampa :oops: I called Ron Green(rip) and Chris at 9 and told em I was on the way, they said see ya about 1 / 130 , I laughed and said see ya t noon. Wow thats been nearly 15 years ago .
GQ and the boys do it right.....

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
I want to attend this event if I can work it out somehow? I hope I can, would be great to see you again Glenn! I’m going to try and figure out a way to make it if possible. Appreciate you putting it on and have been told it’s awesome!
Brian Neumann
Brian, that would be so awesome if you could make it!

GQ

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
I am surprised you have never been- Blue Lake is awesome - Great people and fast laps .
The first year I went, I made it in 3hrs from Tampa :oops: I called Ron Green(rip) and Chris at 9 and told em I was on the way, they said see ya about 1 / 130 , I laughed and said see ya t noon. Wow thats been nearly 15 years ago .
Thanks Andy!!

FloridaScaleBoater

I'm not a "time trials" kinda guy.
Heat racing is my thing. But yes, I would like to go witness the fast guys doin there thang.

BrianNeumann

I’m a heat racer myself and have only been to the flint MI trials. I don’t know how other trials are ran? But in flint I just wait to run and make sure I’m not interrupting anyone who is ready to attempt a record run. If all clear then I run my boat when its appropriate. it’s really cool getting an accurate reading of your lap times and top speed! It becomes my own personal record trial each run, by focusing on my driving skills & trying different set-ups. Plus there is so much to learn from all the fellow record boaters all around you! I really enjoy it

John Finch

Supporting Member
Glenn,
I am planning to attend. The wife changed our visit to Vermont to the week before speed week. Looking forward to playing toy boats with you guys.

Latest posts