Speedmaster

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwilfong

I just want to give a give a little promp to Harry and Dale on there cable collects.
Also on the New Carburetors thy are making.
The collects are the best I have used so far. Nice and true no run out. Also the cable comes in and out after tightening it like butter. No beating on the cable to put back in or yanking to get it out.
What a joy thy are to use.
Dale is making carbs to order for many different nitro engs.
Give them a call. http://www.rossisales.com/
Gust thought I would give a shout out for them great people with a great product.

I just want to give a give a little promp to Harry and Dale on there cable collects.
Also on the New Carburetors thy are making.
The collects are the best I have used so far. Nice and true no run out. Also the cable comes in and out after tightening it like butter. No beating on the cable to put back in or yanking to get it out.
What a joy thy are to use.
Dale is making carbs to order for many different nitro engs.
Give them a call. http://www.rossisales.com/
Gust thought I would give a shout out for them great people with a great product.

Dave, they are doing some very good stuff at Harry's joint these days...been runnin' his collets and carbs for a bit now.

I like how you can drill your own metering plates to the size you want- they're quite fat as they come.

Looking forward to the wire drive system they're working out. I believe you can run them up to D Hydro with proper

design.

I haven't forgot our deal, but we got another change up underway- moving up north by Mark S., AGAIN!

We'll get with you after the Holidays and gitter done.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, and yours, Dave.

Thanks,

Tim

Dave, they are doing some very good stuff at Harry's joint these days...been runnin' his collets and carbs for a bit now.

I like how you can drill your own metering plates to the size you want- they're quite fat as they come.

Looking forward to the wire drive system they're working out. I believe you can run them up to D Hydro with proper

design.

I haven't forgot our deal, but we got another change up underway- moving up north by Mark S., AGAIN!

We'll get with you after the Holidays and gitter done.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, and yours, Dave.

Thanks,

Tim
You are moving in the wrong direction.....LOL

David,

Life can’t be all sun and fun all the time.
Looking forward to testing with Tim once Spring arrives here in TC. I see the big boat is getting ready for another testing session soon. You have your workshop up
and running now I see? The new house looks nice now, you can go out fishing after dinner.
I agree with you David Speedmaster collets and carbs have been a really nice offering for
us model boaters now for many years. The new carbs are a really nice design.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Last edited:
That may be great for this time of year but what about the heat and humidity that TOTALLY SUCK in the summer? The wife and I were in Orlando in June and December:
June was so hot and humid we could barely be outside. Things didn't get any better until we got to Port Canaveral, out on the coast. It was there that we learned that, to be in Florida in the summer, you have to stay on the coast. We were told that by a lady from Miami.
December was great, until the sun went down. We spent Christmas Eve at Epcot wrapped in blankets and heavy jackets and were still cold, New Years Eve was at the Magic Kingdom, same deal but add lots of hot chocolate

David,

Life can’t be all sun and fun all the time.
Looking forward to testing with Tim once Spring arrives here in TC. I see the big boat is getting ready for another testing session soon. You have your workshop up
and running now I see? The new house looks nice now, you can go out fishing after dinner.
I agree with you David Speedmaster collets and carbs have been a really nice offering for
us model boaters now for many years. The new carbs are a really nice design.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Shoot, let's go!...plenty of calm open water out at Bower's Harbor!

Tim,

It's GREAT FOR SIX MONTHS !!!
You just need thicker blood.
It will thicken the longer you stay outside by the water testing.

Mark Sholund

75226514_2548455891908546_6299367368413937664_o.jpg
74522276_2548455851908550_3185704013697908736_o.jpg

Well let me tease you a little more..........Me and Eric Canto spent the day at the new test pond. All I can say is god has given an we have received heaven on earth. 15 MPH wind and the pond looks like this. LIFE IS GOOD AT THE BARROW PIT>>>>>LOL

Latest posts

Back