Speedmaster mono's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark Hopper builds SPEEDMASTER Mono Hulls today. I bought one 2 years ago & the resin still has not cured in the boat. Very Unhappy with it...... Junk for my use.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I know about the Speed MAster 21's.

I have been racing one (my daughters boat actually) for over 12 years now.

She wants to start racing again so I have to find and build me another one.

Hew boat has a CMB Valvola red head EVO in it.

I plan on using the Valvola Blue head in mine.

Carl

Gentleman I have purchased the Speedmaster Mono Company from Mark Hopper. Jeff Whiddon and I have been working on the Monos and molds for around a month now. We have made some changes and this is really a very nice boat for the 20 class and the 40 class. The new 40 is really a sharp looking boat.

Jeff W. will post his contact in on here soon so he can also be contacted if needed.

Ron Drake

[email protected]

813-951-1445

I have a spd 21 and I'm very happy with it. Possibly a championship boat.
default_smile.png

We have one more vendor to talk to and should have prices put together this weekend. I will post in manufactures section once complete.

Right now we are only going to build boats in white but colors could come in the future if the demand is justified.

I will post my contact info soon. We have to finish our spray room this weekend and hopefully we will have everything set to start a run of production boats!

Joe we will call you over the weekend.

Rick B could you pm me a phone number for you as well.

Back