speedmaster hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would recommend Steve, post some pics of the hardware, to try and get orders and then to sell it

regards

Shane

First item off the machine. Outdrive for gas monos.

This is a Generation II outdrive. I changed the base from one piece to 2 pieces, because I am considering powder coating as an option, and with the one piece base, there was no room for the powder coating.

The slots in the base allow for 1/4 inch up or down adjustment or 1/8 inch either way.

I will warrantee everything EXCEPT the lead teflon bushings against defective workmanship and material for 2 full seasons from date of purchase.

All screws including mounting hardware (not shown for clarity) is stainless steel. All screws are 8-32.

Price is $85.00 plus $6.10 for USPS Priority Mail.

Payment via cash, check (allow 7 business days for check to clear) postal money order or paypal (add 3% for paypal).

I have 15 units on the shelf right now.

1 REDUCED.jpg

2 REDUCED.jpg

3 REDUCED.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SPEEDMASTER HARDWARE ROSSI SALES OF FLORIDA Contact: HARRY WEATHERBEE or ROSS PH: 407-889-2283. for all your hardware needs. Shipped Quickly & Competive Prices

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back