• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Speedmaster .21 For sale(Sold)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Hey !!!!!

Know that,s Ironic ...... :) :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats my boat !!!!!! :lol: :lol:

If thats the new hull you can drop the trim tabs and no turn / spin fins........ They are know like the Seaducer boats.............. ;)

Mike

What mods did you have to do to fit the Mac....???? Please.... Other than the linkages......

Bug Racing

Butch did you go to Albany to the race? wondering how J. Knight did. I had tabs on my first one of these boats, but it was faster and just as stable without them, 50+ in heat race form pretty easy and it will finish too, but that's kind of up to you. If you look at the bottom you will see a hook kind of like a seaducer.

Mike B

waterbug sc said:
Mike

What mods did you have to do to fit the Mac....???? Please.... Other than the linkages......

I ran a mac in one of mine too for a while, the only mod I had to make was a little handle that attached to the water in and out fittings on the motor, so I could loosen the mount bolts and sling that touchy little ***** out into the lake, and bolt in a n/r

Mike

Nope I never made it.... John will usually get on when he gets home.....

When we were at our new club and pond he would only run the 45 rigger he was not going to run....He had those puppys in the trailer ready to go....... ;)

Waterbug,

I cut the radio box a 1/2" or so in the front to clear the pipe. Thats about it.

MikeP

Kevin,

Paypal is good.

Are you going to put a NR in it.

Mike

Heya Mike,

It'll have a NR in it. I can probably work with the box....If not, I'll just put my old radio box in it. or get a new one.

later bro,

KB

Last edited by a moderator:
waterbug sc said:
Hey Hey !!!!!
Know that,s Ironic ...... :)   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:     Thats my boat !!!!!!  :lol:   :lol:

If thats the new hull you can drop the trim tabs and no turn / spin fins........ They are know like the Seaducer boats..............  ;)

71957[/snapback]

Are you sure about that? The directions are the same as the other 2 versions.

Latest posts

Back