• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Spectrum receivers F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charles siler

Hey guy’s here are Spectrum Marine receivers MR 200 and MR 3300 for sale and 1 car one $130 for all Charlie

Attachments

• C585DEB6-CE10-4804-BB4B-13DDA42AA11B.jpeg
    C585DEB6-CE10-4804-BB4B-13DDA42AA11B.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 44
How do you just pay 90 bucks to someone who has clearly stated he wants 130 dollars ??

I don't see where he offered to go lower on the price for the 5 recievers....

How does this work ?

Just blindly send the seller money and then demand shipping information...?

If this is now acceptable on I/W,,,, I'm going to make me some good deals !!

well, here go the story,
i asked him a questions about conditions of the receivers through PM. it took over a day to reply. i offer him $90 shipped in public and as same the token i offered him through Pm. He accepted and sent me his paypal acct. i was waiting for him to reply in public. He must forgot to reply accept in public. (here) or busy. i paid so is there a problem.

Some people choose to follow the rules,,,others not so much...

Maybe others would have liked the opportunity to have purchased the recievers at a reduced price...

#4- All questions, answers to questions, offers and counter offers will be posted on the for sale thread. No more p/m sent, text me, call me, etc. unless the item is already sold and buyer/seller are exchanging address or payment information. This is something that has been under consideration for some time and is being used on other model boating sites, it now applies here. Anyone who chooses to not follow this rule will get one warning, after that a nice time out (suspension) is likely if it happens again. Also if an item or items are being listed elsewhere you must state that in the original post, this will help reduce misunderstandings about an item getting sold on another forum, Facebook, etc.

Not only that.... the seller is a moderator....
He above all should abide by the rules.
Just sayin'.....

Back