OK, got some good and bad news. Good news is I was able to mount the left back up and run some fuel thru it with the right spark plug. Motor acted like it was suppose to. Problem is that I also ran the right spark plug after the left and it seem to be working fine as well. I hate it when the problem is not repeatable. Since there is no way to troubleshoot it at that point. Frustrating.......'
Besides my motor issue, I made a few changes to help with the ride. It was pulling to the right hard under acceleration. I must of been drinking lots of beer when I laid out the bend on the turn fin. I usually have the top of the fin parallel with the bends. That way I can reference it to a straight line from boom to boom. The booms are level with ride. I had the sponson off the boat and the turn fin did not look right. It was tucked back and pulling the sponson down and right. Got out the measuring stick and sure enough. Dumbass crew chief is fired......LOL I also made a shim for the turn fin to put more left in. Easier then drilling booms and reversible. I also put some tuck in the rudder. This too was done with a shim that can be reversible. I also lower the angle of my rears shoes. There are a couple of Buaas props being built as well. Now just have to wait 2 weeks till the next race and she should hall the mail.