Something New that i am working on.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mike,
I'm finally getting a twin gas rigger together, it was planned for last year but other projects got in the way,

just wanted to ask a couple of questions regarding pipe length, as I not familier with gas, what length should the headers be from the manifold to the pipe coupling, and also how much header length do you put inside the pipe, (so I've got a rough idea on how much to cut off)
I'm about to install radio box rails and decking, so I want an idea where the pipe mounts will sit , so I can re-enforce the right areas on the deck,
A rough guide is all I need,

thanks

Shane

Hi Don,
thanks,
I have everything I need, component wise, but I just found the page on zipp kits, thanks again, all the info I need there

Shane,
I would set it up so you can run 12.5 to 13.5. That way you can play around with the length on what you need. I am pulling the 3017-19-38 with the pipe at 13". I pulled them a 1/4 when I went to nats this year to be conservitive. That lake got real small with 5 twins out there. It was rough all the way round.
Mike

Back