Small LiFe Receiver Packs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In have two more small 800's from this last batch for sale. These are the nice ones with heavy rubberized heat shrink covering on them.

2 for $30 shipped.

Paypal is [email protected]

Thank you.
Ill take both, great batteries I have three seasons on my current ones you sold me.
Brad,

Paypal received. Shipping today.

Tracking,

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=9400109699939367723819

3 seasons is really good for a lithium pack. Appreciate you mentioning that.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
In have two more small 800's from this last batch for sale. These are the nice ones with heavy rubberized heat shrink covering on them.

2 for $30 shipped.

Thank you.
Ill take both, great batteries I have three seasons on my current ones you sold me.
Brad,Paypal received. Shipping today.

Tracking,

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=9400109699939367723819

3 seasons is really good for a lithium pack. Appreciate you mentioning that.

Thank you.
Well actually I looked back on this post and I purchased them jun 22 2015 so that would actually be 4 seasons I have used them. Thanks for the amazing batteries you provide.

I have 3 of the LiFe 800 receiver packs in stock.

These are really nice small quality made packs with the thick rubberized covering.

3 for $48 shipped

Last edited:
Daniel

would you please give me a call,i need to order some items from you 813 918 1214

Thanks
John

Daniel

would you please give me a call,i need to order some items from you 813 918 1214

Thanks
John

John,
Replied to your PM.
Making up your order ASAP.

Thank you,
Daniel

Hi Daniel
Do you have any LiFe packs around 1700 mah?
Thanks John

John,
Yes sir I have the 1800 cube packs that fit in same footprint as the old NiMh style hump packs.
Those are 3 for $60 shipped "on sale" right now.

Mark,
I am sorry. I actually special ordered those for Jay. I could order you 3 if you like on next order in about a week.

Latest posts

Back