Small LiFe Receiver Packs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daniel,

if you have any left, I will take 4. give me a total and verify your paypal to me and I will send funds.
Ken,

Yes I do have 4 for you.

They are $63 shipped.

Paypal is [email protected]

Thank you.

>>>>>>>>

​I will have only 2 more left after Ken's Sale.

Last 2 for $33 shipped.

Paypal is [email protected]

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to search and find a 300mah LiFe cell. So they do exist. THe site I found them on was a min order of 20. Maybe DAniel has a better source. But looks promising.

Daniel,

if you have any left, I will take 4. give me a total and verify your paypal to me and I will send funds.

Money sent. I will send 33.00 and take your last two

Ken,

I sent you a PM. Please call me I just realized I made a mistake instead of 6 800's I sent you 2 800's and 3 1800 cube packs.

Hey Daniel, can you get smaller Life receiver packs (something in the 300-400 range)?

GQ
Glenn,

I do not have any access to LiFe cells that small. Lipo many choices but not LiFe. You may be able to drop LiPo without adding regulator with 2 forward biased diodes wire in series. That should knock of 1.4 volts. I guess you would have to experiment to be sure diodes or right wattage to remain dependable under the load.

Daniel,

Ken,

I sent you a PM. Please call me I just realized I made a mistake instead of 6 800's I sent you 2 800's and 3 1800 cube packs.

Hey Daniel, can you get smaller Life receiver packs (something in the 300-400 range)?

GQ
Glenn,I do not have any access to LiFe cells that small. Lipo many choices but not LiFe. You may be able to drop LiPo without adding regulator with 2 forward biased diodes wire in series. That should knock of 1.4 volts. I guess you would have to experiment to be sure diodes or right wattage to remain dependable under the load.
Thanks for the reply Daniel! I used small Lipos for many years, but like the Life better.

Thanks!

GQ

Daniel,

Ken,

GQ
Glenn,I do not have any access to LiFe cells that small. Lipo many choices but not LiFe. You may be able to drop LiPo without adding regulator with 2 forward biased diodes wire in series. That should knock of 1.4 volts. I guess you would have to experiment to be sure diodes or right wattage to remain dependable under the load.
Thanks for the reply Daniel! I used small Lipos for many years, but like the Life better.

Thanks!

GQ
Oh yes sir absolutely. LiFe so much better for receiver/servo power supply. I was just trying to think of what other options I could suggest.

I will keep looking for you. I wasn't able to find the 300 LiFe Mike was talking about. Maybe he can share a link.

Thanks guys, those are the ones I run in my .12 saw boats...really like them! I was looking for something a little bigger to run in heat race boats.

GQ
Built in switch is scary for a boat. Better keep her dry. Do you use the switch ? Afraid if you swamped the box that the pocket where the switch is would be filled with water. Neat non the less.

Maybe take off the directly connected female charge jack and replace with male for traditional switch use. ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back