Small LiFe Receiver Packs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Daniel!
The 1800 pack arrived within a day of shipping and worked flawlessly this past weekend. Thanks again!

I will take 3 800mah packs if you still have em!

Money sent for 3 packs

Payment made for 3 1800mah.
Shipping address in the payment.

Paypal payments received. I am going to need 1-2 days to get everyone's sent out.

Just got home from 4 day out of state dirt biking trip so I got a little behind. Getting them made up and sent out as fast as I can though.

Thanks again for the orders and thank you International Waters.

Hey Daniel!
The 1800 pack arrived within a day of shipping and worked flawlessly this past weekend. Thanks again!
Brandon,
I am sorry I missed replying to your post.

That is awesome man. Glad it arrived quickly and is working as you expected.

Truly do appreciate the business.

Thank you.

Payment sent......thanks Daniel!

Bill,
Your order went today.

Everyone else were shipped yesterday.

Thank you all.

If anyone needs their tracking holler and I will post it up.

Last edited:
Awesome power for the .12 to ,21 boats

Anyone else looking for the small 800's I still have some. 2 or 3 of the 3 for $54 shipped deals left.

Also have 1300 and 1800 flat packs as well as 1800 cube packs and transmitter packs.

I’m looking for a 2s Life or Lipo battery pack in the 1800-2200 mah range for my transmitter. I will get the L x W x H dimensions that fits inside my transmitter battery case, and get right back to you with the info shortly. Also looking for a 3s Lipo for my Boris Gen 4 Flow Meter that’s 700-1100 mah. I will get those dimensions too

I’m looking for a 2s Life or a 2s Lipo battery for my transmitter in the 1800-2200 mah range. 2 different sizes will fit,
2.25”L x 1.25”W x 5/8” Tall Or
2.25”L x 2.5”W x 5/8” Tall battery will fit. Let me know if you have anything that would work when you can.
Thanks!
Brian Neumann

Brian,
I am sorry but nothing that short. My 1800 and 2500 's are both longer than that.

Even 1300 is almost 3" long. Only the 800's are that short.

Hello,

are these in stock currently?
LiFe 800 packs

Several guy's had been asking me to order more of the small LiFe receiver packs.

I ordered a couple dozen of these new Life 800 receiver packs for the .21 - .67 boats.

They are 2.17" long X 1.21" wide and .675 thick.

$18 each and $4 shipped in U.S. or 3 for $48 shipped in U.S.

price for 3 of the above plus 1 off LiFe 2500 Flat
shipped to Australia 3915 post code?

cheers

Back