Silent Engines Randy Premo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

This as posted on the Sowega facebook page a few mins ago-
It's with a broken heart that we let you all know that Randy Premo has passed away.
Randy was an awesome racer, but a much better person. He will be missed dearly. Please keep his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers.
You are at peace now Randy, no more heartache and pain. Rest easy and we will see you soon! We love you!

I personally cant find the words right now-

Last edited:
WOW................. I knew he was not doing good some time ago.
Will miss his sharp whit and calm demeaner at the race and on the CD stand.
Rest in peace Randy

Last edited:
Wow!!.. So sad to hear about the passing of Randy. A few of us were just talking about him at the last Brandon race and wondering how he was doing.
Prayers to his family🙏
RIP Randy.

Im still struggling to find the right words for the passing of a dear friend as it truly hasnt sunk in fully. Randy Premo you will be missed by more than you knew- you touched many people along your path. It didnt seems so at the time, but I will miss the hours we spent on the phone , putting each other back together, shooting the breeze or telling lies. I will miss the memories from the lake and the rocket field, but most of all - I will miss you friend. RIP Brother, I know your in a better place, but it doesnt ease the pain.
Love You man .

1623588078072.png

Im still struggling to find the right words for the passing of a dear friend as it truly hasnt sunk in fully. Randy Premo you will be missed by more than you knew- you touched many people along your path. It didnt seems so at the time, but I will miss the hours we spent on the phone , putting each other back together, shooting the breeze or telling lies. I will miss the memories from the lake and the rocket field, but most of all - I will miss you friend. RIP Brother, I know your in a better place, but it doesnt ease the pain.
Love You man .

View attachment 291975
That is such a wonderful picture and what a great time we had...........life was good......God speed Randy.

my heart is broken this is a tuff one for me. randy was a great friend and a awesome competitor and awesome on the CD stand. miss our conversations while at drakes house just chillin and talking about life. you where very supportive in everything i in RC and in my personal life. thank you for being a great friend and i will miss you like crazy. my only regret is that you never got to meet baby julian :-(

RIP Tunnel Champion and love you very much.

2e4vu3c.jpg

This is a very sad time as I was at the hospital yesterday and seen Randy and then received a phone call a few hours later of his passing. He will be truly missed as a great friend and a great racer/CD and many other things. I can always remember the great times we had and will cherish everyone with all the memories. I will miss the frog pics you use to send me as I don't like frogs as most people know.
Randy Premo World Tunnel Champion R.I.P. Love You Brother

Back