Servo replacement

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

360modena

Supporting Member
Can anyone please suggest a digital servo replacement for the HiTech HS81 analog servo. I used these for throttle and the 3rd channel mixture control. Thanks.

I am in love with Savox. I use the full size aluminum case on big boats. The blue one on medium and the small 2 hole mount on 26" or less RTR upgrades and throttle. Most are not in a radio box. Never a problem, waterproof, tight, and up to 444 oz torque on the full size one. I also use them in airplanes.

I am in love with Savox. I use the full size aluminum case on big boats. The blue one on medium and the small 2 hole mount on 26" or less RTR upgrades and throttle. Most are not in a radio box. Never a problem, waterproof, tight, and up to 444 oz torque on the full size one. I also use them in airplanes.
Thanks for the info Brett. Just coming back into the hobby after 10 years away there seems to a lot to catch up on with servos and transmitters. I have 8 Futaba 1024 PCM transmitters, 2 new in the box and never opened that seem to be VERY outdated. I am going to go with the Futaba transmitters but I am still contemplating which servos to use. Thanks again for the input.

Back