seaducer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david condon

HI THERE EVERY ONE, BEEN TRYING FOR AGES TO PUT A POST UP, BEEN REGISTERED BOUT A MONTH THIS IS THE FURTHEREST IV GOT,ANY WAY JUST BROUGHT A SEADUCER SD3 40 MONO CMB45 HR BUT HAVENT HAD TIME TO LET THE THING RIP,BY ALL REPORTS THEY HAMMER,LIKE TO HEAR FROM OTHER SEADUCER OWNERS AND THIER THOUGHTS ON THE BOAT THANKS FOR ANY REPLIES

CHEERS

Gday, firstly turn your Caps key off . it appears you are shouting .!

welcome to the board.

the seaducer range of hulls are very quick but they ride on the ragged edge on their limits so they are little fussy on setup ,and tend to run a narrow range of props best .

follow the instructions , run the boat wet and experiment till your happy.

a "B" hull with the 45 HR should be awesome fun.

Jason

Welcome to the forums David. I think you'll like the boat. I know I like mine. Most people run an X450 3 blade prop on them and make sure and turn your steering rate WAY down. Those boats turn by just thinking about turning.

Let us know how it runs and if you have any particular questions, please ask!

Sorry for shouting didnt realise,thanks for the replies,iv been reading the post on the seaducers and they do sound a bit temprermental,why i asked is that i went to a club day the other day [Australia] and i got the impression a few of the guys there didnt have a reel high apinion of the hull,while i was there i saw 2 boat do 2 laps,your right very quick but very direct in the steering,will take abit to get used to,but i liked the way they looked[ bloody quick]

One of the boats was a big gas hull it done 2 laps and was prop walking pretty bad down the straights,thought it was going to roll but the corner came up,that problem would be only the prop size woulnt it, im thinking of buying another boat,probly be a gas boat [seaducer] for my son, are they as touchy in the set ups as the nitros.

Any way guys thanks for the yarn very much appreciated and ill let you know what the boat does for sure.

CHEERS David

Yup, I'm pretty sure that the Gas Seaducer had the wrong prop on it or it wasn't setup like Jerry said to set it up in the instructions. Alot of people set Seaducers up in smooth water to where they are really fast and loose. This is a BIG mistake in Race conditions.

Let us know how yours does when you get it wet!

Set the seaducer exatly way jerry tells you dont sway from it or you will have problems these boats are fast and handle very nice if you set them up right i love my seaducer, Robert R&R Racing

Latest posts

Back