Seaducer SD3 44" Stock Gas hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomGracey

Out here in Wa. Namba District 8 we have started a restricted MONO Gas engine class. With the ever increasing high cost of nitro fuels and availability of quality Glow plugs. The intent is to keep cost down the only engine allowed is a totally stock Zenoah G260PUM and only OEM replacement parts are allowed.

Hull is a Seaducer SD3 44" Stock Gas hull

Motor mounts in

IMG_0147.jpg
all the hardware holes an pipe clearance hole done
IMG_0153-1.jpg

all the hardware mounted
IMG_0154.jpg
Ready to go play
IMG_0157.jpg

nice boat! Seems to be more and more popular class. What I was wondering, is the stock GAS mono class limited to 44" length hulls? Or it does'nt matter? (I know the Zenoah engine is standard)

No rule covering length width since this is kind of a new class the hull must to conform to the NAMBA mono hull design spec's at this time the only strict rule is the Engine & only OEM replacement parts also the fuel spec's

Last edited:
Out here in Wa. Namba District 8 we have started a restricted MONO Gas engine class. With the ever increasing high cost of nitro fuels and availability of quality Glow plugs. The intent is to keep cost down the only engine allowed is a totally stock Zenoah G260PUM and only OEM replacement parts are allowed.

Hull is a Seaducer SD3 44" Stock Gas hull

Motor mounts in

View attachment 290073
all the hardware holes an pipe clearance hole done
View attachment 290070

all the hardware mounted
View attachment 290071
Ready to go play
View attachment 290072
I've been considering building one of these, how's it run Tom?

Back