• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer 20 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, I remember when Seducers started to make a showing at the races, many many moons ago. It was very odd looking at a naked transom. I have bought a few hulls from Jerry and never had any issues with a Seaducer and I love the hand wrag he sends with them. But I always wanted a turn key built by him boat. But, I struggle like most, so a new built by Jerry is somewhat out of the question so this is the next best thing.
But your right I will enjoy this boat.
To me, it's the same as when Formula buys a retired Budweiser Hydro. Well worth it.

I can attest to his boats. My second boat I ever owned in 2009 was a 20mono with a stock cmb built by Jerry . At my second race ever and first one with that boat I placed 2nd at the winter Nats. That boat brought home many trophies in District 3 and even a couple against Jerry himself. So that tells me he builds them like he would his own and the one I own now I bought from him that was previously Jeremy edges boat is a really great boat as well.

Yes, he said he raced it. In the past I tried to buy a ARR boat from him with the hardware and box set up but just couldn't swing the cost, even though the cost was not expensive and he did try to make it affordable for me, I just couldn't swing it and I'm terrible at saving money up. He did his best to make it affordable to me, I will say that he is a good dude. I ended up just buying the hulls. I just couldn't afford to do it back then, or even now. I can build boats but I end up over building them heavy is all (I use to much fiberglass/wood/epoxy and such). my boats are usually 4 to 5 pounds overweight.

Great! I make sure I am a man of my word. Been on the receiving end of a bad deal and I wouldnt put anyone through that. I have thrown a hull in the trash because I refused to sell something that was defective out the mold.

Latest posts

Back