• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Schulze 40-160

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
I've decided to sell my brand new still in the box Schulze 40.160H. This the same as the 40.160WK but without water cooling tubes. I have pictured my other 160H with cooling tubes added (it's not for sale) to show how simple the add on is (mine has tubes soldered, I think thermal epoxy would be even better). This ESC has never been mounted or powered up, only taken out of box for pics. All the original stuff is there even the decal sheet. $750 shipped Priority in the U.S. At this time would prefer not to deal with the post office restrictions because of COVID so I really don't want to ship outside the U.S. as customs paper work was bad enough before the virus hit. This will also be listed elsewhere FB, OSE, etc. SOLD on OSE

40.160a.jpg40.160b.jpg40.160c.jpg40.160d.jpg40.160x.jpg

Last edited:
I will consider shipping international but will require additional time to ship to deal with customs and post office COVID restrictions.

Back