• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scale for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Fritz hulls had a 4 inch wide engine bay. BUT the craftsmanship of that boat outweighs any issues with setting it up

Boat has been shipped....
Tim, got the boat today and everything was what you said it was and more!! I’m very excited to try and get the scales class both 1/8th and 1/6 going down here and this boat alone with be a big part of doing that. It definitely has the WOW factor!! Thanks again and great packing job, please tell your wife thank you for me for her help with all that. It was definitely a big job and you both did it right!!!

Attachments

• 6E51216E-2ADF-4F48-B5E8-030B59816E27.jpeg
    6E51216E-2ADF-4F48-B5E8-030B59816E27.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 72
So Chris, now that you have a scale boat, does this mean I need to bring one if the wife and I make it down to Mobile in mid to late June of 2023? Depending on our jobs, we could be coming down for a convention during that time frame so, just curious

Latest posts

Back