Sanwa MT44 set up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Cathey

Supporting Member
Doing my first install of waterproof gear with the Sanwa stuff. The one thing I'm having difficulty with is assigning the operation of the 3rd channel to trim 3 so I can adjust on the fly. Anybody set this up before or have suggestions on where to call for technical help?

Grimracer, Mike Z. helped me with that and more Thursday. When we got done, third channel was already set up on one of the peripheral buttons!!! WITHOUT any word or indication from me!! AND, I might add... Was a LOT quicker than trying to figure out what the manual was saying!?!?
THANKS Mike!!!
Ken

Finally got it. Been using 3/4PK's for 20 years (with zero malfunctions). Sure wish Futaba would make waterproof stuff. You would think the offroad RC truck market would justify it, if not the boats.

Mike,

Although I don't personally support an open servo concept I DO MAKE SURE.. the concerns of the racers and current trends ARE communicated to Futaba.

Please keep up the good fight and thanks for the feedback.. in my next report I will again mention water proof gear.. (its been on my report list for quite some time!).. I wont give up on what the guys are talking about and want from there equipment.

Grim

Back