Running boats around Nashville TN.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim liddle

Is anyone running boats in the nashville area? I live in Lebanon and I would like to meet up with others in the hobby in my aera.

Jim

Jullian is in Clarksville Tn A bunch of guys like me are 125 miles North in Evansville.......What kind of boats do you have?

I have a few wood tunnels, a 1/8 scale hydro I have been working on for several years and a few other unfinished projects . I run my boats at the lake off my pontoon boat.

Jim

Jim,the Knoxville Gang operates out of Oak Ridge.Terry Bowen and family in Crossville run a fleet of tunnels and run with us once in a while.If you're interested let me know,I can hook you up.I don't know if Terry wants his phone numbers and e-mail address on the internet.In Knoxville we have two scale guys,one of which is me, and some new tunnel activity.I don't know if Harry Gerhart is still in boating in Nashville or not.I never saw Harry run tunnels,but you never know.

Let us know where you want to be and we'll find somebody.

Harvey Liberman

Knoxville

You're more than welcome down in Huntsville the Nashville club used to be regulars down here till their club broke up. We start running on practice days about 9am and go till we get tired. Give me a call 256-361-3325 or shoot me an email [email protected]

How about Huntsville, AL? We have a pretty good group of folks. Out next open lake day is 28 April.

Paul

I live about 30 min. east of nashville. I made it down to huntsville a few years ago and felt very welcome. It was over a two hour drive and That is just too far for me to drive right now. I would say I am a long time beginner at rc boats and have a limited budget for the hobby .I would not want to be a bother or in the way of the more serious racers.I would just like to pick up some knowledge and enjoy the hobby with other people.

I'm in Clarksville TN now and I'm working on getting back into boats. Does anyone know of a place to run / test / race in the area?

I'm in Clarksville TN now and I'm working on getting back into boats. Does anyone know of a place to run / test / race in the area?

James E Beasley is there in Clarksville TN he’s located a pond to run in right in town. Send him a message here on IW

Look in the members section for James E Beasley tap the name and it will say start conversation hit that and there you go

I live about 30 min. east of nashville. I made it down to huntsville a few years ago and felt very welcome. It was over a two hour drive and That is just too far for me to drive right now. I would say I am a long time beginner at rc boats and have a limited budget for the hobby .I would not want to be a bother or in the way of the more serious racers.I would just like to pick up some knowledge and enjoy the hobby with other people.

Jim you would never be a bother or in the way to us here in Huntsville. It may be a little more than you want to drive but you could come once a month. We have some of the best boaters in the country and we have lots of knowledge to share. You maybe able to come down Hwy 231 / 431 may be quicker for you.

I would be able to come down there in the spring, after I get some run time in the the boat I have not built yet, Lol. It’ll take about a month or so after I get it.

Jim,the Knoxville Gang operates out of Oak Ridge.Terry Bowen and family in Crossville run a fleet of tunnels and run with us once in a while.If you're interested let me know,I can hook you up.I don't know if Terry wants his phone numbers and e-mail address on the internet.In Knoxville we have two scale guys,one of which is me, and some new tunnel activity.I don't know if Harry Gerhart is still in boating in Nashville or not.I never saw Harry run tunnels,but you never know.

Let us know where you want to be and we'll find somebody.

Harvey Liberman

Knoxville
Don't think Harry's into boats for quite sometime now..

Jim, i'm in Shelbyville and have been playing with these darn toy boats for 40 years. When I run, I go down to Huntsville. We had a club in Nashville 25 years ago, but members went their separate ways and the pond got swallowed up by a subdivision. Let me know if I can help, I have 40 years worth of stuff and probably need tp start thinning my fleet. You can email me at [email protected].

Back