RS 90/101 Case Modification service

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Lutz

Supporting Member
I’m  offering this service to bore your case to fit the new larger  O.D. piston/sleeve assembly  that comes in the new Evo  (which is readily available). Some people have turned the O.D down on the new sleeves to fit the RS case,  this one time mod will make it so you can freshen up with a new drop in piston/sleeve, plus the larger O.D sleeve is better.   If in the future you buy a Evo the sleeve will still fit it also. The older big block CMB’s had even larger O.D.’s than the new Evo.  Email me  at [email protected] for details if interested.  Thanks, Jeff Lutz 

I reduced with the lathe the external sleeve of the rs evo,
the lateral transfers of the rs crankcase are not perfectly aligned, it is necessary to enlarge them but it is less good than the rs evo

I reduced with the lathe the external sleeve of the rs evo,
the lateral transfers of the rs crankcase are not perfectly aligned, it is necessary to enlarge them but it is less good than the rs evo
Yes, the transfer port passages in the case have to be widened. I always widened the ports even on the RS . If I do this mod for people I let them know all that needs to be done, the case boring is the main thing that’s critical and has to be a perfect fit. Jeff

Hi Jeff mate are you from street outlaws you have the same name
I have three older cmb engines two purple heads one 100 and the other is two are 90 and gold head how much does it cost I’m in Australia Sydney what is the advantage from the mod
Kind regards
Russell

Hi Jeff mate are you from street outlaws you have the same name
I have three older cmb engines two purple heads one 100 and the other is two are 90 and gold head how much does it cost I’m in Australia Sydney what is the advantage from the mod
Kind regards
Russell
It sounds like you have the older engines and unfortunately they are too large to except today’s available sleeves .This mod is for RS engines and I offer boring them up to fit today’s available sleeves.

Back