RR FE Twin video

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HTV Boats

Hope this works? When I see videos all boats look fast and the "butt dyno" is poor info. Any boat runs well all by itself. This boat tracked and turned very well. Since this was the first outing Jay purposely did not attack turn pins and went inside the first turn and way wide on turn 2. When I look at anyone's videos I use pause and look at time stamps for lap times on known courses. That gives ballpark lap times. I will follow with a new "P" and a the Q we tested last Feb for Valdosta. Anyway now you have an idea and Ralph Almirola "is" committed and building FE hydro's.
Mic

This is a new RR "P" hydro. Again all boats look fast by themselves. I have a Keps "P" that has won heats locally and this one would tear it up.
RR P FE.jpeg

This was taken one the one test day we had before Valdosta last Feb. At this point it was a "Q" single 6S, What stuck with me was timestamps. .12 .22 and .32. That's two laps in 20 seconds at Brandon (not a surveyed course) but very wide on the course. Your call on lost time going lane 10+
Mic
RR Q hydro.jpeg

Latest posts

Back