Rossi Glow Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Hobbs

Legend of the NW
Vendor
I have a shipment of several thousand glow plugs arriving from Rossi. Their prices to me have gone up.

Listed below are the glow plugs I stock and the prices plus shipping effective November 1, 2020.

R4 @ $3.50 each
R6 @ $4.50 each
R8 @ $5.50 each
R5Turbo at $4.75 each
R6Turbo at $5.00 each

The Rossi glow plugs come in packs of five.

Al Hobbs

Thanks Al for the post. Guys Al has been doing a great job at providing glow plugs for our hobby at a very reasonable price for a long time, shop around you may not find a better deal. ODs @ $9.00 Wow.

I would like to by some R4 and R6, Al. Need to try 20 of each.

p.s.: btw why your status in your account still newbie? You still play boats and give that opportunity to us maybe )))

Hi Roman,

PM me your mailing address and I can send you the flow plugs.

I do not know why they call me a Newbie, maybe it is because I am still so young............

Al Hobbs

I would like to by some R4 and R6, Al. Need to try 20 of each.

p.s.: btw why your status in your account still newbie? You still play boats and give that opportunity to us maybe )))
[/QUOTE]

I have posted before that nitro boating is not a plug and play hobby. Both K&B and Odonnell make excellent glow plugs. And, depending on your engine and fuel you might find better performance from K&B, Odonnell or Rossi as compared to the others. To me, it is better to have a choice for glow plugs based on performance, supply and price. Over the years I have used K&B, McCoy, Odonnell, NovaRossi and Rossi plugs and have no complaints about any of the different brands. Find what works best for you.

John,

Your order is packed up and will go out in Monday's mail.

Thank you for the order.

Al Hobbs

Hi Al
I’d like 20 R6 plugs.
I sent address via FB Messenger.
Thanks John

Al,
What plug would be a replacement for the McCoy Mc9 and what plug would you recommend for the CMB 21Beta?
Thank you,
Virgil Ericksen

Virgil,
Al suggested the R4 for my 21's and R6's for my other stuff.
I found I couldn't keep the R4's in my 21's
I have been running the R6's in everything, 21's to 67's 45%in 67's & 60% in 21's

Al,
What plug would be a replacement for the McCoy Mc9 and what plug would you recommend for the CMB 21Beta?
Thank you,
Virgil Ericksen
Hi Virgil,

I recommend the R6 as a replacement for MC-9. I have had good luck with the R4 in all my 21 size engines running 60% nitro.

Al

So the R8 is a heavier wire..??? Higher Nitro Content. Inquiring minds would like to know.;););)

Hi Al I would like to order 45qty for R6 and 5qty for R4 PMs send thanks Allan

Last edited:
The R8 has a heavier wire. It is mostly used in Europe for the 30 minute endurance races.

Back