Rossi Glow Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Hobbs

Legend of the NW
Vendor
No price increases for the past 3 years.

R4, good for 21 size engines and for low nitro, $3.00 each in 5 pack purchase.

R6, good for 45 and larger engines running high nitro, $4.00 each in 5 pack purchase.

R8, good for high nitro in large engines when running for longer durations, $5.00 each in 5 pack purchase.

R4T, cone lock for 21 size engines or low nitro, $3.00 each in 5 pack purchase.

R5T, cone lock for 45 size engines, $3.00 each in 5 pack purchase.

The plugs in 5 plug packs only.

The prices are for the plugs only, postage will be extra.

Al Hobbs

Dropping the R4 turbo. You will get better service out of the R5Turbo plug at the same price. For bigger engines, try the R6Turbo glow plug at $4.00 per plug in packs of 5 plugs.

Al Hobbs

Dropping the R4 turbo. You will get better service out of the R5Turbo plug at the same price. For bigger engines, try the R6Turbo glow plug at $4.00 per plug in packs of 5 plugs.

Al Hobbs
Al what is your p/p...I would like R5 t plugs. Two 5 packs please (total of 10 plugs) thx you. Let me know total for the trip and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stan,

Send me your address and I'll mail them to you with an invoice. You can then just send me a check.

Thank you for the order.

Al

Some good info Al, plugs are hard to get here (at a good price) and there are still a few of us old farts still racing! We have about 7 guys if everyone shows up, but that doesn't happen to much LOL. There are 4 of us most times and a couple of the guys were wondering about getting a new engine. We're still running the old K&B's, OPS and Picco's. I've talked to Doug and Rob a little the past couple of yrs and their using the dble AA's. Could you let me know the prices on the .21's & .45's please? Where do I see or find the web site for the AA's? Thanks Al.

My email is [email protected]

Robert,

They will go into the mail to you on Monday.

Thank you for the order.

Al Hobbs

Tyler,

They are going into the mail to you Wednesday morning.

Thank you for the order.

Al Hobbs

Hi Neil,

I responded to your PM. I'll get your plugs in the mail to you this afternoon.

Thank you for the order.

Al Hobbs

hi al,my buddy just got a bunch of rossi plug's from you and he is very happy with the performance of them. as always,thanks for the great product's you supply and the great customer service,mike.
default_smile.png

I would like three packs(15 plugs ) of R5T.

Stan Simpson

11952 Harmony Dr.

Jax Fl. 32246

Thx you... have tried on 21/45 working nice.
default_smile.png

Back