Rossi Glow Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of people are using the R5 Turbo plugs in their 21 and 45 size engines. Over the past 4 years, no negative reports to me.

Al

Accomplished modelboat racers each have their own preferences. When they travel across the country to compete, they know what fuel they want to use. They know what props they will use. They know the pipe they want, the glow plugs they want, and even as far as knowing what after run oil they will use. For them, getting the exact glow plug they want is more important than the cost.

I am not trying to get everyone to use Rossi glow plugs. But, I am trying to offer a reasonably priced, quality alternative for the beginners, sport boaters and racers on a budget.

Over the years there have been many quality glow plugs available to us. And, I for one, have used many different brands with good luck. Today, there are not so many choices. Both O'Donnel and K&B produce excellent glow plugs and their customers are happy with the performance. I've had good luck with both O'Donnel and K&B plugs and compliment those manufacturers for their quality.

We just need more products available to keep the hobby strong.

Back