• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rossi .21 T21M

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnrobertson

Supporting Member
Rossi t21m (SOLD)new no fuel. Also included is a header and collet. With box. $315.00 USD shipped 50 states. Pay Pal friends & Family or pay fees. Please respond through this thread only.
PRICE DROP!
John

Attachments

• DSC01003.JPG
    DSC01003.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 220
  • DSC01004.JPG
    DSC01004.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Good morning John,
I'm not sure the link you supplied above is the same engine as you are trying to sell.
Your engine, on the cooling cap it has T21M stamped on it.
The Hybrid you posted a link to has T21-7M which indicates it to be a 7 port engine

I'd be willing to bet your engine is the base model 3 port

Good morning John,
I'm not sure the link you supplied above is the same engine as you are trying to sell.
Your engine, on the cooling cap it has T21M stamped on it.
The Hybrid you posted a link to has T21-7M which indicates it to be a 7 port engine

I'd be willing to bet your engine is the base model 3 port
Makes me wonder even the 3 port has a 3M on this one has nothing but T21M.
Thanks Rick! John

This is the Hybrid, they are stamped T21M on the head. 7 port sleeve, flat top piston. I own several. Good motor.

Hope this helps.
Steve Ball

Yes the T21M is the what we call the hybrid. It is a combination that Nova came up for me years ago. It is a combination of the 35Plus and the old original marine engine Bill used to sell (I forgot what they called them). These are great motors! I think one of the best wrap arounds.

GQ

Latest posts

Back