RIP Tommy Cordosa

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Rowe

Supporting Member
Tommy Cordosa long time member and former President of the Brandon model Boaters passed last week, Tommy was an awesome boat racer and one of the OG group.
Tommy was a great friend and fellow competitor.
My condolences to Sheila and Family.
RIP Tommy

Tommy was one of the nicest, soft spoken racers I have ever known,
I missed not seeing him and Shiela on a regular basis at the races.
God Speed my friend. You are in good company up there.

This is sad news. Tommy was a strong and fierce competitor both in Florida and nationally. He worked very hard to support model boating in greater Tampa/ D3, to go as far as building driver's stands or finding a good source to get awards for races. He always said he would always be a "Brandon Model Boater" but would jump at a chance to help the Tampa Club on any level. Tommy and Sheila championed many things to make model boating better for everyone in D3 Anyone who raced him knew, or soon learned, they were up for a challenge. Weather chasing or leading; Tommy raced hard and was exciting to watch. Many found out if you left him a gap, he would take it. Tommy will be missed.

Tommy Cordosa was a true racer and 1 of a kind guy. He was like family and was the best man at my wedding. We all will miss Tommy very much
and our prayers are with Sheila and the Cordosa Family.

Very sad to hear . Such a cool guy and fellow competitor I will never forget . Some of our battles on the course were epic and our conversations memorable . I sure will miss him
My condolences to Shiela and family
Rest in peace brother .

Just recently heard of Tommy's passing as I have been out of boating for 10+ years. Tommy was a good friend and a wonderful club member and racer. It was always "hammer down" when Tommy was on the driver's stand. There was never any doubt where you stood with Tommy, he never held back!! He and Sheila were always there to support the club and were just the nicest people. RIP my friend.

WOW ....................Sorry to hear this he was a good racer and had many good times racing with him and Gean.
GODS SPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back