Retired Crackerbox driver

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its on my list of things to do. I have wanted to draw a driver to print up. The daughter has a cracker box I need a driver for, lost at sea, but fell back on the priority list. I could make some up if there was a demand for it. I have printed up things for people. And have been working on some new efforts for a scale I'm trying to get on the water before the end of season.

Having a realistic driver and copilot would tend to make me want to build a more realistic cockpit etc... having dummy looking pilots in a nice boat looks stupid..
I printed this cockpit for my crackerbox because the old lid with the drivers and cockpit weighted 22 oz and I reduced it to 11oz. Crackerbox Cockpit_2.jpgCrackerbox Cockpit_1.jpg

That's cool !!
I don't have anything like that, but it's the direction I would like to get working towards.

I didn't get a chance to take a picture yet, but the cockpit on mine is non existent at this point, just two drivers stuck on a flat plate..

I want to make it more realistic.. The crackerbox is a glass hull I purchased here on
I /W a few years ago and put a 26 CC Racing Pro Mod motor in it ... It was painted by the previous owner, and has decent hardware on it.

More function than form... So I want to work on the looks of it !!
Did you prints out the gauge dials, or are they a kit you can buy ?

Thanks!
Frank

That's cool !!
I don't have anything like that, but it's the direction I would like to get working towards.

I didn't get a chance to take a picture yet, but the cockpit on mine is non existent at this point, just two drivers stuck on a flat plate..

I want to make it more realistic.. The crackerbox is a glass hull I purchased here on
I /W a few years ago and put a 26 CC Racing Pro Mod motor in it ... It was painted by the previous owner, and has decent hardware on it.

More function than form... So I want to work on the looks of it !!
Did you prints out the gauge dials, or are they a kit you can buy ?

Thanks!
Frank

Frank
I printed them on a glossy white Premium Laser Label from ULINE with a laser printer and then I took a sharp hole punch and
punched them out. 😉

gauges_1.JPG

Back