Results: NAMBA West Coast Time Trials

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI, This is Chris Grim and i would like to start off by saying thanks to everyone that helped tear everything down eveyday with out you guys it wouldn't of been possable. Next i would like to thank my DAD for teaching me everything he has and by working together we can do anything we put our minds to. Next i would like to thank Jimmy Jhonshon AKA. my big brother for helping make a increadable boat out of carbon and teacheing me my how to lay up parts without you i would have not been possable. Next i would like to thank Jack Odonnell for helping me with his great mind and all the great laugh we have together.

Jeff Michaud for helping me with my mold for my cowl thanks a bunch buddy. I thank everyone for the help and the fast numbers to come and i love all you guys like family. So once again thanks for everthing and gods speed to 130mph.

sincerly Chris Grim

Hum..like father like son,,, My ole saying "A Family that Plays togeather ,,,stays togeather" excellent job Chris..... :D

HI, This is Chris Grim and i would like to start off by saying thanks to everyone that helped tear everything down eveyday with out you guys it wouldn't of been possable. Next i would like to thank my DAD for teaching me everything he has and by working together we can do anything we put our minds to. Next i would like to thank Jimmy Jhonshon AKA. my big brother for helping make a increadable boat out of carbon and teacheing me my how to lay up parts without you i would have not been possable. Next i would like to thank Jack Odonnell for helping me with his great mind and all the great laugh we have together.

Jeff Michaud for helping me with my mold for my cowl thanks a bunch buddy. I thank everyone for the help and the fast numbers to come and i love all you guys like family. So once again thanks for everthing and gods speed to 130mph.

sincerly Chris Grim

Chris,

You and your father are a class act. It is a pleasure to be in the company of you two. What you two, your whole family for that matter, have together is something many of us wish we had. I enjoy and appreciate watching you and Mark in action. Mark is lucky to have a son like you to share his time and knowledge with. You too are lucky to have a father like Mark, who has been willing to teach you the things he has, and to listen to your ideas and learn from you as you have from him. I`m sure you have taught him many, many things as well. You two are good for each other and make a helluva good team.

I have two sons of my own and although they think what I do is cool they just don`t want to be involved in it. I did have the pleasure of racing cars with them when they were younger, it was the best racing days of my life and yes I miss it.

May the speed Gods be with you both. Keep up the good work. :D

Tim

Back